Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
Users have the option to visit our Site anonymously. We will only collect personal identification information from Users if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users have the option to refuse to supply personal identification information, but this may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. This information may include, but is not limited to, the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and Internet service providers utilized, as well as other similar information. This information is collected to improve the user experience and to better understand how our users interact with the Site.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance the User experience. A cookie is a small text file that a web server places on a user’s hard drive to store information about the user. The user’s web browser then sends these cookies back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
How we use collected information
Craftpi collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey, or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or Users may contact us via our Site.
Note that Users’ personal information will be used only for the purposes described above and will not be shared with any third-parties without their consent, except as necessary to provide the service.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures to ensure the safety and security of your information.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. We encourage Users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personal information.
Your acceptance of these terms
By accessing and using this website, you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions outlined in this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to abide by these rules, please refrain from using this site. Your continued use of the website following any changes to this policy will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Email: [email protected]